A guitar amplifier is an important part to make the sound fine and great. But owing a good amp is not enough until you don’t know to handle it properly. Take a look here for the tips of how your guitar amplifier sounds good
You need more mids
- If you play metal then Scooped mids is known to you. Cutting your mids will create difficulties for the audiences to hear your music.
- Don’t crank the mids because it may produce nasal sound. Hear minutely during the sound check if you are cutting through the mids.
Need less gain
- Gain is an important feature for the powerful tones. But high gain destroys the tone and causes noise.
- There is a rule of thumb for the high gain without feedback. You can invest a noise suppressor also.
Tubes make a difference
- Tubes can cause a huge difference in the guitar tone. Different tubes come with different tone qualities.
- Amplifier response also varies according to the tube types. Consult with a tech about the various tones and choose the suitable one.
Buy Better Cables
- Most of the people don’t seem aware that cables cause a big effect on guitar tone. A lower grade cable can deteriorate the tone.
- Always buy good quality cables. You can go through Laney Ironheart Review to learn more about it. But remember expensive cables are not always the best cables, cheap cables can also give you good results.